View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 02:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if you know we just got back to my parents' house at the lake (1 am) after a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my sister's house in the city?

I wonder if you know I am stuffed!?

I wonder if you know we sang carols in Ukrainian ... but some of us just sang "la,la,la" (or hummed along)?

I wonder if you know I have no idea how we will pack everything for our flight this afternoon?

I wonder if you know my kids and I shopped at West Edmonton Mall ... and I bought them each a dressy winter coat?

I wonder if you know that buying their coats here has saved me the Provincial Sales tax that I would have had to pay if I bought them where we live?

I wonder if you know we also have 3 new bathrobes, a CD player, new shoes, books and various new clothes to pack too?

I wonder if you know my Mom made curtains for my daughter's bedroom ... and we have to pack those too?

I wonder if you know how much fun it has been to spend the past 2 weeks with my family?

I wonder if you know I have some pretty good photos from all of our celebrating?

I wonder if you know I also have photos of chickadees, squirrels, woodpeckers and a grouse ... but no moose?

I wonder if you know I've missed you ... and I have lots to catch up on when I return home?