View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 03:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking

Annie & Sue - Thanks for the encouraging comments about my photos. They are all for my own enjoyment, I so much like the little details of flowers, and I am glad to hear you liked my Tecomaria photo. I come from a farming and nature loving family myself, although I have taken the love of plants to an extreme. I understand why you like Pyramid lake and the Badlands...such great spirit in places like that...like seeing into the soul of the earth.

Connie - I will try to find you on facebook.

Anyone else on facebook? I am somewhat new to facebook and have not told most of the people I have as friends on facebook that I have MG. How do you tell, or do you tell people, you have MG? I welcome all of you as FB friends if you want.

Pat - I like to feed the birds and wildlife too. Had to give up feeders with birdseed though...the hawks found out about the birdseed and were finding easy meals. Now I have a garden with plants that produce year-round food for the birds. A hummingbird family lives here, and lizards, quail, dove (the list goes on)...I love keeping track of all the different creatures that find my garden a good place to be. I enjoy adding new plants to my hummingbird/butterfly garden.

Allen - I too like coming to this board hoping to be accepted with all my MG related problems. I feel like I have become crazy person with MG. I enjoyed your list of simple things you enjoy.

Nick - Thanks for the list of specifics. How fun. I like your list of poetry, books and music you like and I want to make a list for myself but my post is too long already (my favorite author is Herman Hesse and my favorite music today is The Doors and Nick Cave). Natural health feels great and I too try to learn and experiment when I can. I am starting a garden with plants to use for herbs and tea...loving it so far. I would enjoy a natural health thread...we should start one (or continue a previous thread).

Lizzie - I love hawks, especially redtails...I used to have numerous dreams about redtail hawks.

Thanks for the thread Annie! It felt great to share. Thanks to everyone!

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (09-20-2009), Nicknerd (09-21-2009), Pat 110 (09-18-2009)