View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 04:33 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hi Jennifer,

good to see you back...I was picked on a lot when I was in school as well, and all through college(heckit, I am still picked on these days, just yesterday, as a matter of fact. LOL) ...and I tried very hard to make friends and I did have a lot of "friends"

but they took advantage of my insecurity and used me more than being friends to me. But I DID make some very good friends...

I think Jo is right, first thing you have to do is share some things about you. In order for any of us to make friends, we have to share a little about ourselves first, and then we all discover eachother as we journey the the thing called "life" together...

yes, it is hard...I have those thoughts too...it is good to talk about it...

may I ask you a few questions?? Feel free to answer or not answer them...

1) how old are you?

2) what kind of disability do you have? Some of us that come here, myself included have different disabilities...

3) have you talked to anyone about your suicidal thoughts? Like a psychologist/psychiatrist, counselor, or maybe a local health dept? When I was younger, I got some free help at the local health department...

4) can you talk to your parents about this? Or will they worry too much and you are afraid to worry them?

to introduce myself, I am usually called "E" around here, not to be confused with Jule's "E" so I decided to rename myself...but call me E anyways...LOL

and please keep talking to us, but try not to let us hang too long, cause there are a lot of "mothers" here and me a "father" and we DO get to worry when we see posts of people that are troubled and then we don't hear back from them for awhile...so, keep us posted, eh??

And I hope you like internet hugs

(((HUGS)))

take care there, keep talking...it is OK to have those thoughts, most of us have them either all the time or from time to time...but don't carry them out, OK??
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote