View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 04:49 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder if I can say to scrabbly, "soooo happy to see you!"

I wonder if Jules got my PM? LOL

I wonder if the doodies are feeling any better?

I wonder why Lara's "J" decided on Korea? LOL But wanted to offer that if "J" ever wants to come to the states, we'd be glad to host him...

I wonder addy knows that j'habit aux es t'as unis is one of the few French's that I remember...I do know Jambe means leg but has other meanings as well..LOLOLOL

I wonder if I can tell Jingles that I've made the pie again and it is even better! I added some marshmellows this time!

I wonder if da monkey misbehaves, we'll have to send her to the monkeystary...make her take vows of science...and make her eat chocolate infront of other monks. Getting them into trouble by going oooh...ahhhhhh...and then they'd get into trouble with the popeye for breaking their vows of silence...and then they'd have to say, "sorry, your excellency, but the monkey made us do it..."

OK, wonder where my mind wandered there...

I wonder if you all know that Spanish Moss decided to play, and PLAYED she did! And I cleaned so she can play! LOLOL it is good to see her play, she's worked very hard taking care of people the past two days...

I wonder at my finding myself at a crossroads these days...feeling a sense of lost, even though I am very happily married to a wonderful mossy person...for myself...I feel like I am losing something that I can't explain...and I can't seem to get out of it...

I wonder why I feel like crap?? LOLOL I didn't take my bio-salud the past two days even though I've been researching the heckit outta it? ROFL...

I wonder if I can tell Alpho that I leave hugs for the broom cause she leaves hugs for the room. And because the broom is used to sweep the room, I didn't wanted the broom to get left out?? LOLOLOLOL

I wonder why is it everytime, I wear white, I would either eat Italian that is full of tomato sauce and stain it, or I'd have to blow my nose and you know...stick it...

funny thing is, I know that I am wearing white, and I know the booger is a hard one...and I'd keep all my bases covered...have the tissue strategically placed all around, making sure there are no gaps or openings...

yet, the force is so strong(I read they travel @ about 140 m/h about a category 4.5 hurricane) that afterwards, when I'd check the tissue, it couldn't be found, then I'd panic, and look all over my shirt for it but can never find it...

then I'd get home and find it in the most peculiar of places...such as on my back or behind my neck...ricochet????

sorry about wondering about snot...LOLOLOLOL

that reminds me of a song that we heard a group of street performers sang in the streets of downtown Savannah, GA.

------------------------

IF MY NOSE WAS RUNNING MONEY

Mike Snider

You say that I don't love you. You say my love is untrue.
Well darlin' if I was a rich man I'd prove my love to you.
I'd buy you a diamond ring and a new fur coat or two.
If my nose was running money honey I'd blow it all on you.

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you.
I'd buy you a Cadillac and a new Mercedes too.
I'd build you that mansion up on the mountaintop.
If my nose was running money but honey it's snot.

If my nose was running money, Let me tell you what I'd do.
I'd buy you a John Deere tractor and we'd get rid of that old gray mule.
I'd carry you down to the store and buy you a brand new pair shoes.
And you not have to be plowing bare footed the way you always do.

If my nose was running money, We could have anything we please.
The first time you wanted cash all I'd have to do is sneeze.
Why we'd be living high on the hog and the hog wouldn't be so lean.
If my nose was running money honey we'd be rollin' in the green.

It's a booger of a problem that I got.
I wish my nose was running money but it's snot
I'd buy you a Cadillac and a new Mercedes too.

-------------------------------

oh well, Superman's contribution to the mankind is truth and justice for all, my contribution to the mankind is on how to blow your nose without getting it on your shirt's back...*bigsigh...

(((((hugs for the broom and dust pan)))))
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote