View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused I have these too

[QUOTE=CZZ74;553059]thank you for this post, as I know somethingis wrong, I had another bad one yesterday, my husband found me on the kitchen floor unconscious, so either i am having seizures or something is suddenly dreadfully wrong with myy meds. Im frightned, frustrated and trying to hang in there, I remember being like a ping pong ball banging around the kitchen trying to hang on to consciousness and then blacking out at the stove and falling. I remember the begining. See why it is hard for me to belivie im not having seizures of some kind. actually it was more like a ball in a pin ball machine, I could have been seriously hurt instead of just some bad bruises and a couple of bumbs on my head. We cant seem to find out what is happening. But I have not had any of the tests you recommended. Im trying to hang in there, thank you again. cz[/QU

Hello, I have been re-searching (Seizures) I am so sorry you have these, but I am also glad I found someone else, having this same thing as I do.
I can be in the kitchen and I will fall, & my husband has came in & helped me up. I have had about 10 of these *THINGS* The last one I had was off & on for 5 days....This scarred me so much....I have fell off my toilet & hit my head on my glass shower door... The last time I had this happen, I lost a whole day,I don't remember anything of that 1 day.
And I move things, Vitamins etc & the next day I have to hunt to find the things I moved.
I have read alot about Narcolepsy & Catapletic and it does sound like these *SPELLS* that I am having. You might want to look at Brain Talk for it.
I have noticed that if I miss alot of sleep,& don't take a nap, I have one of these, *SPELLS*
I have made an appointment to see my GP Doctor, she treats me for my RSD
its in my left foot, from a fall, but has spread to my right foot also, they are
red,swollen,warm to the touch & painfull.
I sure would like to talk with you, I will try & set up my P. Message here.
Hope to hear back from you. Take Care, Ladybug10435
Ladybug10435 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote