Thread: Memories......
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 01:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I find myself deep into memories and really so far into them sometimes before I have had the option of deciding if it is good or bad. Maybe it's all this time on my hands since retirement. But I was always prone to this.

I count on my memories, both good and bad. And let them take me on their journey. Because even the bad, or sad ones have brought with them some good and precious times.

Sometimes the good memories end sad. And sometimes the sad memories end good. So I just take them for the ride usually.

It reminds me of Garth Brooks' song, The Dance.
"...I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end
the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd have had to miss the dance ..."

NOW FOR ALL THE STUPID THINGS I'VE DONE OR SAID... THERE IS JUST NO GOING BACK! JUST KEEP IN MIND EVERYONE SAYS AND DOES THINGS WE WOULD RATHER NOT THINK ABOUT. I HAVE BEEN TOLD, IT'S NOT THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE THAT COUNTS... WE ALL MAKE THEM EVERYDAY. BUT RATHER, IT'S HOW WE HANDLE THEM AFTER THEY HAVE HAPPENED.

Or, you could always plug your ears, shut your eyes, and sing "A hundred Bottles of Beer on the Wall..."!!!!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)

Last edited by Friend2U; 09-19-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (09-19-2009), Kitty (09-19-2009), SallyC (09-19-2009)