View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 04:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Please let it end

Hi, I've never posted here before and I don't know if this is where I should post , but it seems the most applicable. I've been seriously depressed for about three years, I desperatly want to die and I can't force myself to exist very much longer. how can i possibly cope with the pain when literaly everything in the world makes me hurt even worse. I just cant stand all the pain and the suffering and the greed and the corruption. It taints everyone no matter how good and pure they once were. I am completly alone i have no skills, talents, or even interests. I can just barely force myself to accomplish even the simplest of tasks like changing clothes or eating. And on top of it all, i just found out that my one and only friend is not at all the person I thought she was, and it turns out i have no idea who she even is. So here I am, it's two in the morning, I can't stop planning my own death, and I am continuously fighting very powerful urges to jump off buildings or to cut my wrists. Also i've prayed to God several times to kill me, and I really hope He'll forgive me for commiting suicide because i can't see myself alive a week from now. I honestly don't believe that there is anyting anyone can say or do to make me feel any better, I just want someone in this terrible world to know how I felt.

Thank you for listining to my pathetic self pity.
thelonely1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (09-19-2009), Burntmarshmallow (09-20-2009), GmaSue (09-19-2009), Hockey (09-26-2009), Jomar (09-19-2009), Kiwiboy (10-31-2009), mistiis (09-20-2009), tamiloo (09-19-2009)