View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 06:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Kate!

Hey hon!

How are you feeling? I am soooo looking forward to the next round of IV IG! I guess the dr's dx of acute MG is the reason I'm going to have it so often - I'm "lucky" that way Funny. I don't feel lucky.....

Maybe I'm in denial, but I don 't feel like I have acute MG........THe one thing I do know is how good everyone tells me I look after I have it done - guess I must look like hell before!LOL!

We are FINALLY getting some cooler weather here! I cannot wait for our cold weather! You should have seen it in Allegany! It wwas in the 40's and I was outside wearing the thinnest pj's I own and no shoes - I could feel my face going down......Happiness is cool weather!

Hope this finds you strong and happy!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Wow Erin,

You are really amazing, thinking of everyone else in hospital!!!!
In answer to you question, I get ivig, only when I crash, because in my nuero's words "IVIG is very expensive and hard to get hold of, and other people need it as well", end of story, I'm not bad enough to warrrant ivig unless I crash ie, double vision weakness etc etc, which is good I think cos its such a long and stressful day for me.
Kate