View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 08:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ladybut Ill be in touch. ill pm you.

[QUOTE=Ladybug10435;568139]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZZ74 View Post
thank you for this post, as I know somethingis wrong, I had another bad one yesterday, my husband found me on the kitchen floor unconscious, so either i am having seizures or something is suddenly dreadfully wrong with myy meds. Im frightned, frustrated and trying to hang in there, I remember being like a ping pong ball banging around the kitchen trying to hang on to consciousness and then blacking out at the stove and falling. I remember the begining. See why it is hard for me to belivie im not having seizures of some kind. actually it was more like a ball in a pin ball machine, I could have been seriously hurt instead of just some bad bruises and a couple of bumbs on my head. We cant seem to find out what is happening. But I have not had any of the tests you recommended. Im trying to hang in there, thank you again. cz[/QU

Hello, I have been re-searching (Seizures) I am so sorry you have these, but I am also glad I found someone else, having this same thing as I do.
I can be in the kitchen and I will fall, & my husband has came in & helped me up. I have had about 10 of these *THINGS* The last one I had was off & on for 5 days....This scarred me so much....I have fell off my toilet & hit my head on my glass shower door... The last time I had this happen, I lost a whole day,I don't remember anything of that 1 day.
And I move things, Vitamins etc & the next day I have to hunt to find the things I moved.
I have read alot about Narcolepsy & Catapletic and it does sound like these *SPELLS* that I am having. You might want to look at Brain Talk for it.
I have noticed that if I miss alot of sleep,& don't take a nap, I have one of these, *SPELLS*
I have made an appointment to see my GP Doctor, she treats me for my RSD
its in my left foot, from a fall, but has spread to my right foot also, they are
red,swollen,warm to the touch & painfull.
I sure would like to talk with you, I will try & set up my P. Message here.
Hope to hear back from you. Take Care, Ladybug10435
Ladybug, pm me your email, Ok. look forward to talking with you, cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote