View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 08:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Have you tried Anodyne Therapy

Welcome Alkymst.

I have done Anodyne therapy and had great success with it, so much so, that I have a home unit that I bought a year ago. I was lucky that insurance paid for 2/3 of it. Anyway, I used it every night for three months and then 3-5 times a week. I know what you mean about the cold feet. What I do when this is really bad is wrap my feet in a heating pad on medium until they warm up. Works every time. If I am taking a shower, I put the stopper in the tub and let the warm water build up around my feet and ankles. This is a tip I got from someone on this board and sure works also. I take Lyrica 150mg twice a day and use Tramadol for pain. This is the only pain medication I have ever been on and works for me and I usually only need 4-6 per day. I also have Lidoderm patches that I put on the top of my feet if I am going to do a lot of walking or be on my feet for any length of time. You will meet a lot of great people here that are much more knowledgeable than I am and you will learn much from them.