View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Flu shots and again the weather.

I got my flu shot last Wednesday. My Dr. got his supply early and was told to make sure he gets them done early. I was just wondering if you girls and guys get your flu shots.

I had my heat on again last night. I had to get up and take meds. My legs were ice cold and hurting along with my pelvic pain. I can't figure out wheather this pelvic pain is causing my leg pain and coldness or if it's part of the RSD.

Since the weather turned cooler around the first of August, I have been having leg pain and legs are cold. I do know I am on them too much but I am trying not to get completely down and bedridden. My Dad spent 7 years in bed and I am trying not to follow in his footsteps. My dad was never diagnosed but my Dr. thinks he possibly had MS due to how his pictures look. I was diagnosed with MS 4 years ago.

Having both MS and RSD really throws me off on what is going on with my legs. I did talk to my neighbor in my old neighborhood last week. We are the same age and he was diagnosed with MS about 1 year before me and we are dealing with the same issues right now. We both have the same MS Dr. also.

Any thoughts on the leg pain?

Thanks,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote