View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well and about your leg pain, Ada.

I am VERY sensitive to the weather changes. I can usually tell if there is going to be a storm as my RSD limbs will start hurting a lot more and i'll go into a flare. My mum always said that i'm a human themometre as I am so sensitive LOL!

I started College last Wednesday and have been having to get up about 7am every morning which has been really hard but I really want to do this college course and i'll probably have RSD for life unfortunately unless there is a cure so I need to try and get on with things best I can. I guess i'm like you - do too much than what I should and end up paying for it a lot!! I've been in bed until 1pm today and slept 15 hours ... guess it was my bodies way of giving me a break but i'm still tired now!!

I had the flu and Pneumonia shots last year on the advice of my Doctor. He said that because I was less active, I needed to have it just to be on the safe side. I got the cold a few days after having the shot and still get colds now so i'm not sure if has protected me fully.

Is it possible for you to speak to your PM Doctor / Neurologist to see if they could give you something to try and help with your leg pain? I'd definitiely speak to them if this continues - you shouldn't have to suffer like this!

I hope you feel better soon and you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Alison
nancyinLA (09-19-2009)