View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I love teddy bears and other stuffed animals.

My husband and I have a bit of a collection of stuffed animals from hospital gift shops - it started when I got sick, continued through his chemo.... and now it's a habit that anytime one of us is in the hospital we buy a cool stuffed animal.

We also collect stuffed cows. Neither of us really like cows, but the collection got started because the first stuffed animal he ever got me was a benie baby cow (we were in a store and I said it was cute, so he bought it)... so now we have a shelf of stuffed cows

I love stuffed animals and teddy bears. They are so cute and even on my worst day my husband can make me smile by bringing me one of my stuffed animals.... they are so soft and so easy to cuddle and they bring a lot of joy and happiness.

My husband knows that if he wants to do something special and suprise me - he knows to forget the flowers or chocolate and go straight for the stuffed animals

I am so glad you have a good Teddy Bizi.