View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Back Pain.. Finally Got my MRI

Since Feb I've been experiencing really bad sharp sharp pains in my lumbar/tailbone and on the inside of my thigh. The areas are very sensitive and when touched it seems like it has a tingle to it with a burning dull pain. Sometimes it feels like something is being squashed in there or im sitting on gravel. It hurts the most when I am sitting down. Usually it seems as if i have ants in my pants that i am always standing up and cant seem to relax because of the pain that I'm going through. My child hood had consisted of many sports including snowboarding/hockey and baseball. When i was 18 i had a pretty bad fall about 5 - 6 feet onto my back snowboarding. It had left quite a big looking goose egg which i had xrays but everything turned out alright "just a lot of swelling". The only thing i can think that may have triggered this was weightlifting. At the time i had been doing plenty of bench pressing which may have screwed something up even more that it was. Now being 21 i am told i have a Degeneration of a disc in my lumbar spine i think its in the region of L3/S1? I am very concerned being so young and knowing that the pain is not going to just stop on its own... what do you think of my mri photos on a scale of 1 - 10 how bad does it look?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (62.7 KB, 1616 views)
File Type: jpg untitled2.jpg (38.0 KB, 1579 views)
gotswag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote