View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Brittany. I am also new to this whole message board thing! My name is Kim, and I was diagnosed with RSD in January of this year. My original injury was to my left hip last October. Also work related. I live near Middletown, DE. I am sympathetic to your feelings, and can understand what you are going through. My RSD is also in my leg, and I am having a very hard time getting any relief. Meds make me sick, sympathetic nerve blocks don't help (I've had three so far), and I am home alone all day while my very loving husband is working. It is very lonely and depressing. I pretty much watch TV all day and am trying to find a good hobby to entertain me. I read ALOT and have become addicted to Desperate Housewives! I am on my third round of PT. Just found out that I also have a torn hamstring. I have an attorney, and will get a rating for permancy in October. (One year after injury). If you are bored during the day, I would love to chat. Please know that you are in my prayers, and you will encourage me to get relief and feel good about myself too!
Kakimbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote