View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks

George- Thanks for the information. I will look into it and see what I can find out. If you want to send me a private message with the info about the website, I would really appreciate it.

Shelley- Sorry to hear that you also have the tremors. It is so frustrating to deal with and probably one of the symptoms that I find most bothersome. I just had a talk with my Endocrinologist about possible adrenal fatigue. He told me that it doesn't exist. He said that adrenal insufficiency does, though. He checked my adrenal function and the tests all came back...NORMAL! He also checked all of my female hormones and they are all normal, too. I will suggest the tests that you mentioned at my next appointment. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Megan and Seara- It sounds like we have more in common than we don't! I am not sure what to think about that. At least we know that we are not alone, though. Seara...I was just wondering if you have had a spinal tap to check for MS. Considering your symptoms and the fact that you have all of those lesions, how can they be sure that they aren't MS lesions? Just curious as to how they can be certain that it isn't MS.
Evonne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote