View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:36 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default holy cow, this hurts

and I'm starting to think that it's not tennis elbow.

my left hand is numb. really really numb. the index finger and thumb feel totally normal. middle finger is kind of numb, but not bad, and it hurts a little bit.

The pinkie and ring fingers tho...ohmygosh! It's the worst burning sensation that I've ever experienced so far. I had feet that neurologically burned earlier this year that I thought was bad, but this is horrible. It's so uncomfortable that just typing this is taking a lot. I'm doing a lot of hunting and pecking with my right hand.

I cant crochet or knit with my hand like this. I can barely sleep. I cant seem to get comfortable.

Oh, and the reason I'm thinking this isnt tennis elbow like the neuro told me the other day (or, maybe I do hve tennis elbow, but also some MS crap going on too) The left side of my body seems to have numbness everywhere but my face. My shoulder is numb, my upper arm is numb...my chest and side are numb (the chestage area more than what's below the chest, and it's really weird to have that particular part of my body feel a bit numb) My left foot is tingly and burning a little bit.

Whatever is going on, it's really really uncomfortable, and is getting quite painful. (and neurontin isnt helping anything at all)

My shoulder and underarm and chestage area feel weird, it sort of feels like those areas are wet, even tho when I check to see if it's wet, it's not.

I cant wait till morning. I want to go see my regular neuro (neuro that told me I had tennis elbow last week wasnt my regular neuro) This is really uncomfortable. I wonder if there's anything other than neurontin that would help this. Since neurontin isnt doing crapola for me.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (09-21-2009)