View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question not sure if I belong here?

Hi my name is kathy,
I'm not sure I belong here or not? I was diagnosed with arterial thoracic outlet syndrome and had a rib resection May 7, 2009. I just found out, that I may have not been given the correct diagnosis and I may have neurogenic TOS. Some of the folks on my TOS site have seen neurologists for diagnosis, but I only saw my pmI I had and MRI, Nerve conduction tests physical therapy up the wazo(to no avail and no help) and many ex rays. I do not have an extra "cervial rib". My pm sent me to a thoracic surgeon who...guess what...said I needed surgery! Imagine that?! Silly me trusted what the docs said! now they call me "Adam"
I'm a single mom, with 3 teenage boys ready to fly the coup. I lost my job (of 12 years! now accepted a very pt job minimum wage at Round Table Geesh!) in January so I have no w/c, no sdi, no unemployment, and awaiting decision for ssdi? I have no health insurance left and my house is in foreclosure...did I mention I'm also losing my mind!?
Am I on the right site??
Kathy
kfarneti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (09-21-2009), azoyizes (09-24-2009), Hockey (09-21-2009), Jomar (09-21-2009), prairiemary (09-24-2009), tamiloo (09-21-2009)