View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 02:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Jan 7-13 2006

Hi Everyone..I hope everyone had a Happy New Year..I got invited over by some of my AA friends on New Years day..Plenty of good friends and food

I cant believe the weather we are having here in the northeast!..Here it is the first week of January, and its been in the 50's and 60's all week..Unbelievable!

I have been trying to keep busy, but I havent been feeling that good..Tired, fatigued, balance not to good..I have alot of trouble navigating through crowds..I was at an AA meeting last night that is always crowded, and I go so tired of being in somebodys way wherever I was standing, and trying not to trip over anybody or anything that I went home early

Ive been working in the yard a few days a week trying to catch up on all the things that I didnt do before because I was busy fishing..I plan on cleaning out the garage and the cellar, and I have a boat in my yard thats got some rot in the bottom so Im going to cut it up a couple of pieces at a time and get rid of it

So thats my week..How was your week?