View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 03:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, I missed everybody, I checked the old forum everyday, and I thought that is it, it is never coming back!

Jake had surgery with Dr. Nuzzo on 8/15, (jen, Ava's mom, if u want specifics about the surgery, please email me privately, I can give u all the details), he had bilateral alcohol block and PERC on the hamstrings. His hamstrings and abductors are so much looser than before. The best part is there was virtually no recovery time, he was crawling on the floor like he did before by 6pm, and he had surgery at 9AM the same day, and was home by 3:30pm.

Right now, we are doing 3 weeks of intensive suit therapy.

As for me, I applied for a part time job, a really easy job, but I guess I am not getting the job since it has been a week and half ago that i went for the interview, and no one has called me yet. I told them about Jake, and that I can only work a set number of hours a day when he is in school. I was honest about my situation, but I am not really surprised that I didn't hear back from them. Oh well, I am thinking the next time I shouldn't say anything. But then, how do I explain why I haven't worked in the past 3 years?

anyways, happy to "see" all of you again!

Jenna and Jake.
jenna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote