View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Is this the complaint department? (Long & whiney)

Ten days ago we had a lovely meal at Fish Lake lodge, not too far from where I live. I half-expected to see Nappy there when I spotted a sign that read: "Smithsonian Fishtitution."

On the way back down the mountain, I noticed that my ears never did "pop".

I kept taking my Zyrtec allergy pills, but finally the Dr. switched me to Allegra and also gave me a Rx for Amoxicillin when he saw that my eardrums were "beet-red." Inner ear infection is not much fun, bleh.

A couple of days later he added a "Z-pack" (another antibiotic) on top of the Amox.

This (Mon.) morning I noticed my tooth was sensitive to room-temp water, so made another Dr. appt. He couldn't decide whether to pump me full of more antibiotics (still taking 2), or put me on steroids.

So, he sent me home with a 6-day course of Prednisolone (steroid).

*sigh*

I needed to gain another 10 lbs. (NOT!)

Stopped at the dentist and got an x-ray of my tooth to make sure there wasn't infection. (There wasn't).

I missed work all last week (well, I only work 2 days) b/c of this. Not sure I want to go work tomorrow cuz I'm just drained.

I have partially numb hands and I believe all this infection is causing the sx to intensify. But at least I can still TYPE! Yay!

I don't think its an MS flare, but I'd sure like to feel better.

Okay, that's all.

Other than I'm achy all over (kinda used to that part).

And nobody will come clean my house.

And my son's landlord found out they had a cat, so now we have 3 cats that don't get along.

And, and, and ....

"I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired."

So there. That's it in a giant nutshell.

The End

PS:

Oh, and DH didn't get me anything for our 36th anniversary a week ago today. I mean Nothing. A whole lotta nada. Our DD even berated him for not sending flowers. I guess his finger is broken. (Can't dial the phone to call the florist).

My b-day is coming up soon -- we'll see if he redeems himself.

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (09-29-2009), AZjanie (09-22-2009), braingonebad (09-22-2009), ewizabeth (09-25-2009), Kitty (09-21-2009), SallyC (09-25-2009), SandyC (09-21-2009), Vonn07 (09-22-2009)