Thread: Yikes, Kitty!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I'm OK!! It's been rough and I can't believe that less than a mile from my house people are being rescued by boat and one woman was killed. It's just unbelievable. The Governor is on TV right now addressing the damage. I've been praying hard since all this rain started and we've been spared....thank you Lord.......but those who live near creeks or rivers weren't as fortunate.

GMA broadcast their show from GA today but local news kept breaking in so I didn't get to see much of it.

Momma lives in far south GA so I believe she was out of the flooded area but I wish she'd check in and let us know she's alright. She was in the ER on Saturday night and her DH starts a new job out of state soon.

Sandy, Mableton is SW of me (by about 65 miles) and they were hit hard. An elementary school in that area is completely under water. Please let us know how your family is doing.

It's sunny out right now but we have at least a 50% chance of rain each day this week. Let's hope and pray the sunny half wins out! Thanks, ya'll, for checking on all of us here in the (sunny???) South!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (09-22-2009), Debbie D (09-22-2009), Jappy (09-22-2009), Koala77 (09-22-2009), mrsD (09-22-2009), Riverwild (09-22-2009), SallyC (09-22-2009), SandyC (09-22-2009), Vonn07 (09-23-2009)