View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #199

I wonder if I can tell Lonely1 that a lot of us know all too well the anti-depressant merry-go-round. You need to keep trying. It's not an instant success but there are times when you hit on the right med and it's lifesaving.

I wonder that I've spent since the last week in July just physically a mess. That ankle sprain turned out to be quite horrendous. It still hurts and I can't move it inwards, but it has gotten better. Just need to keep up with the exercises. And then wrenching my back 3 weeks ago...I look longingly at my yard wishing I could have gotten more done with my garden!

I wonder that tomorrow I should call my doctor and see him about this back. It's so painful and just not getting better.

I wonder if I'm having a pity party, LOL!

I wonder if ((Mr. & Mrs. Alffe)) had a nice visit with their daughters. I wish I could have visited last summer when ((Ms. Bizi)) was there, darn it. Another year maybe.

Which makes me wonder how ((Ms. Barbo)) is doing.

I wonder how much I miss the ((Monkey)).

I wonder why more people don't send me Yoville gifts, darn it! (It's a good thing (((Ms. Feelingoofy))) is there to often entertain me at Yoville, LOL!)

I wonder that I live vicariously through Yoville, decorating and all. Wish it were that easy in real life!

I wonder that I'm carpet hunting and wish I had someone to help me! Lordy, that stuff is expensive!!! I really need to have 3 rooms done and a hallway.

I wonder at how good it feels to finally be done with the 'raccoon caper' and all vents etc. fixed. They found her biggest nest right under the living room!

I wonder that I worry a bit about a raccoon coming back and doing it all over again!

I wonder how good it is to see (((Ms. Reyn))) posting more frequently!

I wonder that poor granddoody has a bilateral ear infection, ugh.

Love and hugs for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-22-2009), barbo (09-23-2009), Koala77 (09-22-2009), mistiis (09-24-2009), prairiemary (09-24-2009), tamiloo (09-25-2009)