View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
I am scared to death of the upcoming winter
Im not sure if anyone else has said that, but I am right with ya! Winter really is the worst! I dread the coming of winter, and look forward to spring all winter long. So tryin to squeeze every drop out of these last days of warm we have left LOL!!

This past Saturday I attended a dear friends birthday party, he turned 70 years old! That is a huge milestone for someone his size, plus he also suffers from chronic pain (I think it might be RSD) in his legs after a car accident a few years ago. We had time before his party to talk about his power scooter, and how he uses it to get him to and from the planes.

He likes to travel all over the world, and he hasnt slowed down a bit! I envy him in that respect because I love to travel too. It would be great to be a sticker on one of his bags LOL!

Here is a couple of pictures, one with my mom, Richard, my wife and myself. He played in Happy Gilmore, can you guess who he is?
Attached Thumbnails
Fear and Functionablilty, how to cope?-100_3831-jpg   Fear and Functionablilty, how to cope?-100_0162-jpg  

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-23-2009), hope4thebest (09-23-2009), loretta (09-30-2009), Mslday (09-23-2009), Sandel (09-26-2009), SandyRI (09-23-2009)