View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Erin

Im so sorry that you have to go back into the hospital.

I noticed that you said that you have been decreasing the steroids. As soon as I started tapering mine I had double vision when I hadn't had it as a symptom before. The more I reduced the pred the more symptoms I got that were classical MG. It may just be the case that your steroids need bumped up for a while longer.

My panicky post yesterday was due to not wanting to burden people. My sister and her baby are still in the hospital, they are ok but obviously this is putting a lot of pressure on my parents. The last thing they need is me being sicker than normal with something else. I ended up telling them, as I knew that they would hear the stress in my voice.

Your family is worried about you and it manifests in many different ways. Jamie can get quite shirty with me, thats when I know hes really worried. Also for a loved ones it must be awful watching you get worse and knowing that there is nothing that they can do or say to make you feel better. Thats bound to get them down.

You need to be in the hospital and to let them get you over this hurdle so you can spend more time with your family.

Yes your right logical rational Rach has re-entered the building!

Love
Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote