View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 06:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegNJaxMom View Post
I am so proud of you! And if you came up (silently cause I would recognize your voice) and hit me I wouldn't know it! I haven't seen you big, so seeing you little would be new! Keep up the great work! I am slowly losing because I am not feeding my insulin anymore with my wonderful pump. And I am so busy at work that I don't eat as much.
Hey, Bebe!!

I'm so glad you got your pump!!!!!!!!!! That must make life so much easier! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Just make sure you eat!!!! I know what low sugar can do, and you know I do!! You MUST EAT, and eat regularly. Okay...sermon over.

Thanks for the sweet words. This week has been such a BEAR! My hunger has been out of control!! I had a realization, though. Even when I get ravenous like I have been all week, if I gain at all, it's usually not much, 'cause I eat "point-friendly" foods and my metabolism has been awakening from a 20-year coma, so the calories are being burned. I do have to get more activity, though. My foot (nasty plantar fasciitis) is improving slowly, but walking is a big fat no-no, so I have to find something else. I need a bike!!!! (Workin' on it...)

Huggers to you and yer chillins!

WL
LIZARD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote