View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I am sorry you are facing more. Like you with any sign of new symptoms I get very anxious. I am working on staying in the day as through this I have had some things that either caused a lot of pain or feeling pressure/sick I could go on that did not turn out to be anything. I am not sure what it was and of course it is still scary and like you I wanted more of a dx but some of the things that caused me a lot of pain did go away and not come back. I am glad you are getting an mri of the brain and spine I had that too. It sounds like your doctor is on the ball so that is good as well. May I ask and I am sorry do you have pain in your legs? I know at time more a few years ago my legs felt like that they would give due to that. On a side note I am thinking your doctor knows of all these meds but have you given him this list again as it has been updated. Sometimes I will see a new doctor and start a new med and tell them what meds I am on but I also think when the list gets that long to show the primary doctor you are working with the most the full list.
Lastly I am sure you mentioned this and I know you are going to a rheumo but have you been tested for lupus,celiec,cholitis or chrons,etc? If your blood sugar is high what is it or is it just moderatly high? Sorry I am not much help. Try to take 1 day at a time. I know how hard this is
thanks so much. I do not have pain in my legs, I do have PN in my feet though. And I do make sure that I bring this list (updated every time) to the Dr's. (every one I ever go to.) I have been tested for those, but they came back neg. (I think). They are pretty sure I have some kind of Auto Imune issue, but they can't pin it down.

Macophile is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote