View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 02:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi49 View Post
Ripple,

I have something similar going on and have been tested by a Urogynecologist. The problem is a weak pelvic floor and basically caused by lumbar/sacral issues (nerve damage) from the L5/S1. I also have a cystocle and rectocle. So, a visit to your ob/gyn sounds like it is in order. I hope this helps.
Hi! Tomorrow I have appointment with neurosurgeon and I have no idea what will he tell me. But i recognized myself in yo your words. I am very interested to find out how did you find out your diagnosis to be well exactly that (I haven't seen any urogynecologist, this seems now like a good idea)? I have as well issues with L5/S1 and even L4/L5, but i couldn't believe that this could be the cause of my problem (veeeeeery painful intercourse and chronic pain in buttocks and leg). I guess what I'am trying to ask you is how do you cope with your problem and have you found any solution to make your sex life easier? I appreciate so much any help you can provide on that matter as my marriage is slowly falling apart
zvoncica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote