View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 04:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
The new Dr R -did have all the files and now does not?
Or they will not give them to you?
I wonder if they got misplaced....as in misfiled or lost?
I hope they can be "found" for you soon
Hi Jo*mar How are you?
Yes the new Dr R had all the files. My husband and I both saw them and the Dr commented on how large they were. But now says they don't have them. Even though as my attorney pointed out... they can produce a few pages that are copies, so we know they had them. They said they have looked everywhere and probably sent them back to where they came from. Where they came from, said they checked and they don't have them, he does. I signed a witnessed release of records to this Dr R. Iwas told me they are probably in his basement somewhere, by the office from where they came from.Apparently he stores additional files there, But his office (Dr R) said they looked and couldn't find them.

If they were in a damp basement in a house(Old Victorian, house for an office) in Colorado, they may have gotten damaged. My upset was beyond the missing 18 inches of files...but the attitude of "What do you want us to do?" We can't find them....attitude. That is what they said to me.
It really is devasting. Also, I loved my previous Dr. Toni McLellan...she really cared for all her patients. 20 years is a long time for a Doctor patient relationship. Thanks for the hug...I do feel very betrayed...di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-23-2009)