View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Diana,

I am so sorry for your predicament. Try not to get too worked up, or you will flare (except that you probably are already there...). With winter coming we already have enough flares on the horizon!! Why can't you look for them yourself in the basement of the building where you suspect they may have been misplaced?

I like Allen's suggestion that you try to recoup what you can from various medical facilities. I just had to put a package of my files together for an application to an out of state PM doctor, and needed to gather my papers from various places. If you have a GP, he or she may have copies of a lot of your PM doc's stuff. I retrieved my MRI's and ultrasounds from the facility where they were performed. And I asked my PT for a copy of his summary reports. I made several back-up copies and will keep them here at home and update them every so often.

Thanks so much for taking the time to alert us all to the dangers of not updating our personal files on a timely basis. Who would have thought?!.... Please take care and we will all hope for the best outcome for you.

XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-23-2009), DianaA (09-24-2009)