View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Diana,

I know what you are going through due to trying to get my Mom's and Dad's files after they died. My Dr. even tried to get them for me. Their Dr. said she had destroyed them.

I get suspicious when I hear things like this. With Mom and Dad, I believe their family Dr. hid the fact that she was charging them for their medical care and Social Security. The SS office told me that they thought that of her but no one would come forward and say so. I had an Aunt and Uncle that had proof of cancelled checks that she did double charge them but I couldn't get them to go against her. She didn't wait 7 years to destroy theirs either.

I do know with my Dr. he has all 5 files of mine for the 19 years I have been going to him. He said he took them home last year to go over them to see when my pelvic pain started and what might have started it. I do have a whole trunk of records but I just got tired of going to all of the Drs. for the copies. There was just too many.

Allen is right too. You can go to the hospital and other places you have had test done and they will make copies for you. I don't think I have had to pay for any here in Co. that I have ask for.

Love ya girl,

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-23-2009), DianaA (09-24-2009)