View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 06:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder what "Yoville" is . . . and, if I google it, will I be addicted?! Do any of you order from VanDyke's Restorers? Ack! I wonder why I can't resist if "it" is On Sale? Really, just how many faucets does any one person need . . .

I wonder if Doody's ankle and back are any better? I think you read my post about the 2nd seizure? My ankle is healing, but the little knot above my eye hurts like heck. Doody, call your doc -- you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I appreciate you . Hope your granddoody's ear infection clears up quickly (I was an audiologist in one of my prior "lives" and remember how miserable a little one can be from ear problems). I wonder if you will help me with paint colors if I help you with carpet choices

MandaC and thelonely1, you both are in many people's thoughts and prayers. I wish that I could do something to help . . . . I care.

Alffe, from my *heart, love (a few weeks ago I found a little piece of yellow paper that didn't make it into your silver ball!). Thank you for posting links to articles and websites and helpful information. Thank you for caring.

to all.
reyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-24-2009), barbo (09-23-2009), MandaC (09-25-2009), mistiis (09-24-2009), tamiloo (09-25-2009)