View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if my hug for Julie can wrap around the entirety of her pity party.

I wonder if she knows a lot of us understand how disappointing it is when you really really really have your heart set on a job and it falls out from under you.

I wonder if Julie knows that I understand about not wanting to leave family and friends.

I wonder where Julie's core family lives, if they are all right there.

I also wonder if Julie knows that if it did come to a good job in Seattle, that I think it is one of the most beautiful spots in the world. Definitely different from her state though.

I wonder if she knows I love the northwest for its beauty, atmosphere, and people.

I wonder how really sick my parents are tonight. I delivered some Pediolyte to their house and left it on their porch.

I wonder, if you have been reading about the onslaught of the stomach flu with my family, that you now realize just how virulent and highly contagious it is.

I wonder if Julie also knows that I completely understood her rant about sick people going to work. If 1 professor or students steps into my office obviously sick, I will ask them to leave!

I wonder out of ALL the freaking cleaning products I have on hand, not one is suitable to take to work for cleaning infected areas, maybe I'll take my darned bottle of bleach to work.

I wonder if you know that I have tried every single product mentioned to get rid of the rust stain in my tub, and none have worked. However...one did manage to completely eat away at the metal of the drain.

I wonder why the US can't go on a 4-day workweek or at least take long siestas. 2 day weekends just isn't enough for me, I want to retire, retire, retire. But hell, I can't afford my life as it is.

I wonder if anyone could say they are broke 5 days after payday and only get paid once a month. *Raises my hand in embarrasment.

I wonder if I need to rethink my budget and give up, oh say...the phone, the electric, etc., so that I can survive.

I wonder who will let me eat at their house for the rest of the month.

I wonder that I've been sighing a lot lately.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote