View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 04:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Annie

Love the pumpkins!

What makes me happy, coming down to my computer in the morning and logging into this site to see what you have all been up to overnight! Usually theres been some crazy postings......like the one about hair removal! LOL

Spending time with my family, catching up with friends. Laughing with my husband, like when hes being dizzy. He rang his mum a few months ago to tell her he'd planted "labia's" in the back garden - he meant lobelia. OMG did I laugh at that one. Laughing at my husbands mum when she gets her words wrong - it must be a family thing! Telling us that Jamies brother had choked at work and had to have the heiniken manouevre (heiniken is a type of beer here, Im sure he wouldn't have minded).

Watching comedy stuff like MASH, Everybody Loves Raymond, or just plain old fashioned stand up.

Reading good books when double vision allows, anything from Dan Brown, Jane Austen or Thomas Hardy. All the books I thought were utter rubbish when I did my English A-levels.

Sitting out in my back garden in the sunshine and looking at the plants we have grown.

Its amazing what simple things you enjoy when you stop working and have to take it easy. You have the time to appreciate it .

Love
Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote