View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 09:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Julie's E is also struggling in his own way about the conflict of providing with his family yet keeping them where they want to be

I wonder if my parents also struggled when my dad took a job that moved us far from everyone and everything that I knew and loved when I was barely 15....and I didn't make it easier when I cried for weeks....I must have made it harder than it already was...(sorry mom and dad)

I wonder if you know that I had a great 2 days off....a nice balance of getting things done....and lots of "playing"....and even went to the gym yesterday.

I wonder if any of you have gotten hooked on the game "Mystery Files case Huntsville" (Yahoo).....I have had a blast with it!

I wonder how glad I am to see Lara and Addy after so long.....

I wonder how excited I am to see the company that will be coming soon...

I wonder at how different my life looks now than I could have ever imagined... and how happy I am now. I wonder about how hard change is yet is often the gateway to happiness and opportunity we don't expect

I wonder if Scrabble will share some pics with us....so glad she had a nice visit...you deserve it!!!!

I wonder if the Doodies are feeling better tonight

I wonder of I can wish you all a goodnight...gotta get up early and work tomorrow....I wonder what kind of day it will be....I wonder if I will make a difference in someone's life tomorrow

I wonder if I will stay awake for ONE episode of Seinfeld.........
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote