View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation Drugs Don't Work...

Mike,

Be careful with the drugs, especially the Ketamine. Another name for Ketamine is the Date Rape Drug. For all you who don't know what the Ketamine Treatment is, it's a treatment for RSD where they send you to Germany and put you in a drug-induced coma by OD'ing you on Ketamine. It's very dangerous, as it only has a 30-35% success rate. The percent of people who get cured by this and suffer no negative side affects is even lower. Some of the side affects that can accompany a success are blindness, loss of hearing, paralysis, loss of sensation, and an empty wallet. If it's not a success, you may be no different after you wake up, you could have any of the previously mentioned side affects, or you could be dead. Yes, there is a VERY high chance of death. I don't know the exact percentage, but it rivals the percent of success.

I will now tell you a story about a girl who had 5 bad experiences with Ketamine. There was once a girl who lived in the U.S. and had RSD. One day, she and her parents are told about the Ketamine treatment in Germany from their ingenious (puts a sarcastic twist on ingenious) doctor. Consequently, they decided to try it. So, they fly over to Germany and OD their only daughter on an illicit drug. She wakes up, but there's no change. They try again in a few months, and she can't hear. On try number 3, she goes blind. On try number 4, she becomes paralyzed. On try number 5, she dies and her parents go broke. So, to sum it up, this girl lived out her last few months doing this therapy and keeping her RSD while developing a lot of other horrible problems, and her parents end up losing their only child and all their money. This is a true story and there are many others like it.

So, I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying I think it's better to deal with RSD or find a safer alternative than to risk dying and/or suffering some of these horrible side affects. The doctor I go to offers a treatment that has no negative side affects. You can visit his website here:

I have had RSD all over my body for about 4 years now. It was caused by a Hepatitis A vaccine. The treatment my doctor offers may look strange at first, but give it some time. It has helped me out a lot.
ntr11023 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mslday (12-14-2009)