View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Gone too fast

Weekends are like Christmas to me, I almost dread them, but they are supposed to be such fun to look forward to. Maybe I put too much expectation on myself for them, Ummm, that could be.
So I am rattling on, lol.

We did take the grandson to the model train show local held at the holidays. I love it, he was so excited. 19 months old this week. Voo Vooo he goes like the choo choo's. There were all kind of buttons to push and make stuff operate. Couldn't get him to leave.

I almost freaked, lol, I wanted to leave a $5 donation, I had 3- $50's in my wallet to pay bills. Well, I got so scared, I thought I left a $50 instead of a $5....you know what, I still don;t know for certain, but am fairly sure. If not it was one heck of a gift, I have the $50's but wondered, why I had three and not four....Oh well.

I did want my husband, PaPa to go with us and he didn't. I think that made me sad.

On the way home I saw "For Free" Kids Kitchen center and check out counter...nothing but the molded plastic but he will have fun. His other grandma bought a $199 kitchen from Toys R us he loves, I am going to find pans, fake food, and stuff for this one.

Work was Ok today....I had only two cases, first one cancelled. But, one was new. THe dad has problems, but he got right on the floor with kids, blew little guys nose, wiped glue from fingers...I was so happpy for him. THere is serious depresion, hospitalizations and very serious issues since Sept. But he loves the kids and they love him.

Oh, they ran into his arms! Little girl "sneaked" a peppermint candy in, lol.
I loved their visit.
This job, has instant grantifacation for good things when they happen.

I love you guys, are we ready for Monday!
Nikko, glad to read you...
Mrs Bear, if you ahve pets, buy those sticky swifter pads and stick them to the pets bellys, let them rip. If you don;t have any, borrow titones' sounds like they could do it. Hey, I wash my floor like that, rags on the feet and slid around!

Tritone, hope cable and move are over soon. A bigger place will make such a difference when there is just "more space".

Liz, I know here in the Pocono's we are in the same boat. Maybe by Monday night Tuesday a flurry. We had a few on Christmas and on my Birthday the 27th. I do like the lower heat bills with cost sky rocketing.

waves, I am sending you a huge, big cyber hug, you can cry only for 20 minutes, that it, then gal, lets do something cool. Want dance, I will Internet boogie if you will.
You are loved, not bringing anyone down. I have such a heavy heart over a loved ones pain issues, but I still have to cope, and my gang here helps me.
just because you all are here!

I should have been a total crap of a day I would not want anyone to have at home here, but I got my friends here to care that I am OK. and I want them Ok cause it is important to me.
You all mean so much, just caring how the wekend wen t no matter how it did, or any day.
Di

Pocono area, PA