View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
I just applied to a freelance company where I can work at home. I don't want to tell anyone in my family, because every time I do it falls through. I feel like this is my own secret club and I can just feel the prayer here. Pray that I get this job as I have no health insurance yet and I won't have any until March 2010. (Long story with pre-existing condition clause on hubby's insurance)

I have worked in special ed for 24 years and had to quit because of the RSD and the stress of my job. With new job I can work at home at my own pace and work on special ed writing and blogging.

Thank you all for being who you are and I thank God every night for this message board.

Cindi
did u work in a school w/spec. ed children?? were u a teacher? i've worked at a school district for 29 yrs - taught 17 yrs & have spent 12 as the district's techn. coord....... until RSD! i fell in my computer lab & broke my left wrist. after cast, had RSD (17 mos. now). been home on W.C.

i will pray that God will lead u down His path. we never know His reasons 4 all this, but all things must b turned over into His hands! and I thank God for this message board, too!

nancyinLA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (09-25-2009), bobber (09-25-2009), loretta (09-25-2009)