View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm calling him tomorrow. The numbness is worse in my left hand (altho, it's not as horrible in the pinky as it was tho...I can still type) It's just causing more pain than it was.

The arm is waaaaaay more itchy than it was. (yes, I tried Benadryl, didnt seem to help)

My left ear is numb now too, numbness seems to go inside of my ear too...ear hurts a little too, and then there's the matter of the itchies...(why is the MS torturing me with all the itchiness this time? That's almost worse than the numbness!)

Left leg is now numb from the toes all the way up to my butt. That feels really strange, having half a numb butt. It wraps around my upper thigh and the numbness goes into an area that I really dont want to have numbness in. Plus, again there's the itchiness factor...(driving me nuts!)

I know I shouldnt go running for the steroids whenever I feel weird, I just dont know how much longer I can really stand having numbness in my hands. Especially when there's also pain involved. The itching too...

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote