View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Julie,

I do know the panic of wondering if the PN is going to continue to get worse, and if so what is causing it, so one may get some help.

I am having some painful knee problems at this time and not for sure if it is PN. I have a bone doctor appointment Monday to see if it is PN or something else. Sometimes we think that everything is related to PN, the thing is, sometimes it is and sometimes it is not. It is very frustrating trying to find out what is what.

The doctor said I have mild sensorimotor polyneuropathy, but I am in pain every day even with medicine. Once in a while the medicine gives me some relief, just enough to get the edge off.

I wish there was a easy way to find out what it is, but if we continue maybe somehow we or the doctors can figure it out.

Sorry for the pain and suffering you are going through right now and the anxieties of it all. Hopefully you will be able to start ruling things out, knowing what it is not, and maybe come to a better conclusion of what is causing the problems.

Trish
Trishann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote