View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Arrow the wheels of time...

move on regardless sometimes no matter what we do.

TSH of 2 is not a huge issue. The recommendations of below two, are I believe suggestions for people already diagnosed hypothyroid.

Some doctors believe that EVERYONE has some level of insulin resistance
over 40 yrs old.

Women entering menopause often have estrogen dominance (anovulatory cycles) and hence heavier bleeding.

One of the best resources out there for women's issues is:
http://www.drnorthrup.com/
This author has some very good books out there.

I know it is frustrating. We have been over this turf before, so I am not
going to repeat myself again. (I recall that thread on the Gluten board at OBT before the crash).

It is possible that long term steroid inhaler use, is having an effect. Although "they" say not, it could still be, and we are not privy to the data. The thyroid is right there in the neck, where the steroid passes by. Passive diffusion may occur as it does in the head (eye side effects from those types). But it is difficult to say for certain.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote