View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 11:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
Thanks for all the prayers, but I just can't stand the thought of that test. I think I will stick to my old way of making money at home. The more I looked at the website the more I found out that you have to meet certain deadlines and they grade you on performance and I don't want that stress. I make enough to suppliment the hubby's income, so I am saying put. You all are wonderful, caring people.... I don't know what I ever did without my friends on here!
Hi Cindi and a BIG Welcome to you too. It is wonderful to have friends that truly understand what we go thru.Sounds like you are looking for help in making wise decision, one that will help your family, but not stress you out and make your condition worse.
I have had this 14 years-full body now. I just lost my group health insurance and our home business has shrunk. I'm going to work at my pace from home and hire a couple workers to get new accounts
It's a struggle isn't it. I was feeling the best in 14 years until I got the flu-it's going past 8 weeks now. 10 day antibiocs didn't work, need to go into the Dr. again.
I got my RSD following surgery, but was diagnosed 4 years later.I'm 61, we live in Arizona, have one married wonderful daughter and great son in law.
My husband is 72 and healthy thank goodness
Take care and know all will work out well with you working at home. I have a lap top and that helps me a lot, if I don't feel like sitting at my desk.
Do you have children? Our home business is we own a office coffee business. Our drivers deliver coffee and condiments to various businesses. It dropped with the economy, but seems to start picking up again now.
I'm most concerned about health insurance now. Hope the best for you, loretta soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote