View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Pete
I believe its all related to the RSD . But Ive noticed that the more im active[not saying your not] the least amount of perperation,,I know that when i get flares or when I lay around alot because of the pain , The more i sweated,,it;d pour out of me,and it stank terrible,,i was always cleaning uder the arms numerous daily,,But the more active i am walking ,aqua jogging, less stressfull days and just trying to preocupy my mind,,helping friends of mine doing auto repairs[supervising],,I dont smell or sweat,,RSD has a terrible inpact on our vasamotors and sudmotors[vascular,blood pooling and sweating] I have found that activity pushes back the sweating/smell problem,,,and as i said,when i layed around alot,,i stink and sweat alot,,theropy/work/anything/pushes back RSD into its cage,,plus my legs looks better,,,I have good days or a week that Im able to stay active ,then i get a pain flare that makes even my legs look terrible,,I lay off the activity,,but ive found that i need to work thru the pain [without being wreckless] and I feel better,,But trust me ,,there is a corralation,,Ive tryed different tests ,even with meds off and on,,they due factor in,,but not like not being active physically a few hrs a day,,and Trust me ,,I dont feel up to it at times,,But i know i have too,and sometiumes its miserable,,but it reaps a huge reward,,im pushing for "YE-OLD" REMISSION,,, and exspecially when were not working and were on a stack of meds,,activity goes out the window,,,I know,,im living it,,but im presently working out and staying active and the stinch with the RSd is receding,,how far? I dont know,,but i want to do my part and get out of this mess,,,God is my refuge and present help in danger{psalms 46:1
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-27-2009), loretta (09-29-2009)