View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 01:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Janet,
When the pain is unbearable, it feels as though there is no where to go to get away from it..I am so sorry that your pain level is so high....

the loneliness of not being understood is also painful...

When you get your power-chair, it will give you some sense of control and mobility, and hopefully bring you some happiness, as you'll be able to take a 'walk' with your hubby now and then, when your having a low pain day..I hope some of your days offer relief with less pain than on other days...

There is a 'tent' that can be ordered online...I'm sorry I don't know the name of it or the website, but someone else on the board might..it elevates the sheets and blankets at the base of your bed so that you don;t feel them directly on your limbs...

Have you had any lumbar blocks, that might give you some relief? or infusions?
Everything that I've read discourages amputation of an RSD limb..
I hope you are able to continue looking for a doctor who will pursue ways to relieve you of your pain...I know it's hard to find the right doc but please keep trying..or get some help in trying to locate one..the RSDSA website lists doctors that specialize in RSD...
I know the conflict of which way to go is so hard..

I'm thinking of you and sending you many heartfelt thoughts of relief for you..

please don't give up..something that could help might be just round the corner..
hope4thebest
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-27-2009), fmichael (09-27-2009), SandyRI (09-27-2009), SandyS (10-02-2009)