View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Having had neurological sxs for almost 10 years now with no real answers or dx... yes you can say limboland expert!

I have had vertigo spells, I deal with weakness in right side, numbness/tingling painful but thanks to neurontin now I do not feel the painful part as much. I have spasticity and on baclofen for that, lack of sensation on the right side.
When stress or overtired, it all is worse, oh eye blurriness on that right side... and other stuff. Side drs like neuropysch that I seen for my memory deficits, and any other side kicks.. PT dr etc... all will ask me Have you been tested for MS?? any neuro I have seen says they do not know... or that it all is anxiety without any anxiety sxs.. and that I am clear of symptoms when pregnant since I am happy then..... (people who know me I have always been a happy go lucky person... and calm and just easy going) PT dr was like no way are you anxiety type that would get to the sxs you have been dealing with.

anyhow..sorry rambled...

How do I get thru it, well I do my best, I try to remember life is short and keep enjoying the kids and family time. I work full time on my feet which is tough but I keep going basically. On tough days, I sometimes have tears... but I have hubby support thru this all so much it makes a difference.

find a GREAT doctor is my advice, one that even if tests are clear he listens to you and how your body feels... good luck and hugsss,sarah

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Freesia38 (09-27-2009)