View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 12:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Janet
RSD was changed mostly because the descrepancy between the two,,Crps, and RSD,,,mostly the C signifies that no two people have the same symptoms and no two cases are the same,and no two meds will work with the same patients,,Alot of the meds do work for alot of us,,But we get caught up in a vortex of upping our doses, meds, as our bodies tolerance levels rises, and the pain pokes back thru,Then were forced to either up the dose,,or stack another med on top or swap out for another,,but its a vicious cycle,,because ,in the end,,the result is the same,,we are just masking the problem,,although some meds do really help,,but exercise is the best med,,but when we are in alot of pain,,Who really feels like working out along with the depression ,anger,resentment ,bitterness,,and the meds make us short and moody,,Its sounds like the rsd /crps{same thing,just a new name],,although there is crps1 and crps 2 which is causalgia,,meaning it started by a nerve entrapment,and agressivly progresses at a faster rate,,,It sounds like you are spreading,,and It appears eveident that the sudmotors and vasamotors arent working,,,I'll PM you my cell # Feel free to call anytime,,,And I see thru respect thru the group ,that alot of other well knowledgable people have waiting on me to answer you thru respect,And I appreciate that,,they are a Class act,,,,alot of them thanked you for this post,,,these people are very well educated in this realm as well,And probually are waiting to answer you as well,,,,thank you guys,,,and janet,,call me,,God has us all here for a reason,,But i do Believe he will heal us as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-30-2009), SandyS (10-02-2009)