View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Girls,
I was surprised to see several of you that deal with this issue.

Denise, I have had every test going. I have a Urologist, Gynocologist, Neuroligist, and several other Drs. and none can explain it. I have had test for every disease going. I honestly wanted to illimanate that ideal. I have none.

The pain is very bad on that one bone in the pelvic area and I believe the burning pain as someone said is referred pain.

I am going to call my Anesteologist and see what blocks he does for the pelvic pain. I have had this for over 3 years. It has settled down in all areas except that one area on the outside.

I sometimes think it's part of the RSD or Fibro but I have no ideal for sure.

Thanks for the websites Hope. I also have gotten triggerpoint injections in the left hip area and they help for awhile. I am going to ask for more.

I have thought about a block. I hate being put to sleep for all of these blocks. I think being put to sleep so many times is hard on people also.

Thanks for the ideal on the pants also. I wear a lot of sweats around the house but I hate going out in them, I have a lot of stretch pants but even those can hurt when you sit down and they touch the left side.

Have any of you talked to your Dr. about what is going on in the pelvic area. I have asked so many times the Drs. just shake their heads now. They have no ideal. I do have my IC in control through medications so on the inside I am much better.

Thanks again for answering me. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one in the country with this problem. Sorry that so many are but it makes me think it is related to the RSD or Fibro.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote