Thread: Liquid Deprenyl
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default have to add...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
You might want to adopt a tactic I am using on my blog and presentalternatives as individual areas that have enough research or anecdotes to demand investigation. For example there are a ton of reasons why turmeric should be explored by both scientist and patient. Similarly, there are a handful of anecdotes on penicillin vk relieving symptoms. Both extremes need to be looked into, not ignored. I can give you fifty or so without even trying hard if you want to take that tack. People will criticize and docs will scoff if you present it as a viable use today (even if it is) but they have a harder time when you shove a couple of dozen Medline citations at them and say "Investigate!"
I have to add that it is incredible to me that these "alternatives" are completely ignored yet the pharmas will spend millions on drugs that don't work and even illegally hide and/or tweak and skew data to cover up or minimize adverse events and increase sales (referencing the recent thread on Zymbalta or however it's spelled, and that's only one of the many situations like that out there). If a tenth of that money were spent on some of the things talked about here....I doubt we'd be here.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote