View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Nope my neuro is God apparently.

I drove all the way to the doc (52 miles each way) by myself because he would not call me in an antibiotic without seeing the incision. And we do the follow up about the pain, the MS probs, and the fever/ infection.

He tells me..."it's such a minor infection that I would treat it topically, and recommend tylenol for the low grade fever, which was 100.9 when I got there. "If it goes above 101 come back", but he does not feel comfortable prescribing me more antibiotics because I am on immune suppressive drugs to treat the MS.

The pain is from my uterus spasming and he will be happy to call me in more pain pills (which I don't want)... and to follow up with my neuro!

I feel like I drove over 100 miles with a fever and stitches for nothing. All for him to tell me that the reason it's taking longer to heal is because I have MS. And because I have MS I need to call my neuro... who apparently is supposed to follow up about the pain in my uterus?? So tomorrow I get to call my neuro and ask her opinion on the antibiotics. Even though last time I checked she treated nerve damage.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (09-28-2009)