View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 07:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Brittany,

Do you have private insurance? Many times if I was rejected for a procedure by WC I would use my United Health and then the charges were reversed later. I always made sure that I took care of myself first.

And if the relationship with the lawyer doesn't feel right, trust your instincts. It may not take as much energy to shop around as you expect. Give it a shot at least. I'm sorry that the laws in Delaware are so unfriendly to victims. How many attorneys have you spoken to? Maybe your attorney is misleading you about bad the situation really is (at least I hope he is).

Please take care and don't ever give up. XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpoolgurl View Post
Thanks everyone for all the info about the ketamine infusions.

While I would love to do it because at this point I am willing to try anything and everything, since I have a worker's comp case, I don't know if a) they will pay for me to see Dr. S at Drexel, or b) if they will pay for the infusions themselves. They have fought paying for even the nerve blocks, so I can't bank on them paying for this- they have played down right dirty, and I really hope God calls them on it when the time of reckoning comes.

If they don't agree to pay, it will be another fight at the court level that will take months upon months, maybe even years, and I just don't know if I have the strength to fight them anymore. I have a lawyer, but I am not too happy with him and how he has worked my case. While I would love to get another, most WC lawyers in Delaware require a retainer fee, plus all the money to fight the case up front, and I don't have $5k plus $10k plus and on and on to hire a new lawyer.

I just, well, I just don't know what to do. We have tried everything, and I don't know which road to go down anymore. If anyone has any other suggestions on what to do, please, let me know- I just don't have the energy to fight this much longer.
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote